西班牙民歌《夜的回忆》(个人版)
我怀着期盼的目光,
I shivered expecting eyes,
想着你温暖的面庞。
Thinking of you warm face.
那是理想的乐章,
It is the ideal movement,
那是心灵的交融。
It is the mind blends.
撕开华丽的衣裳,
Tear fancy clothes,
露出黄色的胸膛。
Peep out yellow chest.
挥洒着激情的血液,
Sprinkle with a passion of blood,
灌溉你青春的土壤。
Irrigation your youth soil.
我那年轻的女王,为你我愿背负三世的荒凉。
I the young queen, for you I would bear iii's desolate.
我那亲爱的女王,让你为我画上美丽的翅膀,飞向那温柔的殿堂。
I that dear queen, let you for my painting beautiful wings and fly, to tender halls.
丢掉坟墓中的忧伤,
Losing the tombs of sorrow,
拼凑起撕碎了的心房。
Pieced together tore heart.
没有百合花的芬芳,
No lilies aromatic,
爱是我们共同的希望。
Love is our common wish.
曾经总是不断臆想,
Once always guesswork
想着拨乱你无辜的苍穹。
Thinking of dial you innocent disorderly ether.
生命就像我华丽衣裳,
Life is like I luxuriant clothes,
忍耐不住把你包藏。
Patience not put your parcel.
我那年轻的女王,如果还有时间让我不再凄凉。
I the young queen, if still have time to let me no longer sad.
我那亲爱的女王,让我凝视你前方的方向,走向那幸福的天堂。
I that dear queen, let I gaze direction in front of you, to the happiness of heaven.
- 胆友评论

